TotalEQ 1.3.1 is available, this update is free for owners of the plugin and includes:
Fixed a crash due to a graphic optimization
Versatile visual equalizer for every task
HoRNet TOTAL EQ is a precise and versatile equalizer with a handy spectrum analyzer. The peculiar feature of TOTAL EQ is that every parameter of each equalizer band can be controlled from the control point on the frequency chart, this simply means that you will never have to look around to find the controls for the band you are editing, but everything will be there right at your mouse pointer reach.
The equalizer itself is very versatile providing up to 12 different bands, any of them can behave like digital precise EQs or can have analog character. The analog emulation in this plugin is the most advanced we have ever made, of course it emulates the saturation of analog gear but also the component tolerance so that no band behaves like another. In a few words it means a slight level of unpredictability that make things more interesting and “alive”.
Each band can work like any of the 17 different available filter type, including low pass, high pass, band pass, high shelf, low shelf and the classic fully parametric peak equalizer.
In addition to the standard eq controls specific to the filter type, every band can work as a dynamic filter borrowing the automatic attack and release and the automatic threshold from our HoRNet DynEQ, this approach gives you easy control on the dynamic behaviour of the each band without needing many controls and making dynamic EQ as easy as dragging a dot on the screen.
Each band of the EQ has Mid/Side capabilities allowing you to select individually the source and to correctly fine tune the frequency response of your stereo image.
The plugin also provide global controls that allow you to enable or disable analog emulation and saturation globally, and the ability to link input and output so that when you change one the other gets updated accordingly and you can easily drive the analog engine of the plugin without changing its output level.
To take EQ decision more easily we also added the “EQ LOUD” button that stands for “equal loudness”, borrowing the code from our CLMS plugin we are able to keep the loudness level constant no matter what you do to your eq bands, this in turns gives you the ability to judge your EQ decisions removing the infamous “loudness bias”
The demo is fully functional except for the fact that every now and then it will silence out, you cannot save parameter values with your session and the plugin will not respond to automation coming from the host.
- Realtime spectrum analyzer
- Equalizer response curve display
- Up to 12 different equalizer bands
- 17 different filter types for each band
- Each band can act as a standard or dynamic eq
- Separate control for analog response emulation for each band
- Separate control for analog saturation for each band
- Separate control for analog saturation amount for each band
- Solo and Mute buttons for each band
- M/S or stereo mode for each band
- Global analog emulation and saturation switches
- Automatic output compensation on input level change
- Constant loudness monitoring
- Resizable interface, hardware accelerated
- Apple Silicon M1 support
- macOS (10.11 and later with Metal) and Windows (Vista and later ) support.
- 64-bit on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units, VST, VST3, RTAS and AAX format.
The HoRNet TotalEQ has no copy protection, we don’t believe in copy protection, they are always cracked and they are annoying for the users, we all know you are not going to give away the plugin on the internet…
So simply download the plugin and enjoy your recordings!