HoRNet SAMP 1.2.7 is available, this update is free for owners of the plugin and includes:
- Fixed occasional crash in Logic Pro
- Fixed random project being reset in Pro Tools
Spatial Audio Master Processor plugin
If you’re a professional audio engineer working with Dolby Atmos mixes, you know the challenge of not having a master bus like in traditional stereo mixes. HoRNet SAMP, developed by Italian engineer Antonio Porcelli, is here to solve that problem.
With HoRNet SAMP, you have access to four classic master bus processors in one convenient plugin: an equalizer, compressor, clipper, and limiter. These processors are linked together, so any changes made to one instance are reflected in all other instances, saving you time and effort.
HoRNet SAMP uses the same technology found in the TotalEQ equalizer, the SyncPressor compressor, and the Magnus MK2 clipper and limiter, giving you high-quality results. The order of the effects can be rearranged to your preference, and the meters and side chain are fed with the combined input of all plugin instances, making it easier to manage your Dolby Atmos mix.
The plugin interface allows you to see all 160 available instances and each instance has a built-in peak meter. You can choose which tracks you want to participate in the virtual master bus, giving you full control over the overall sound of your mix. HoRNet SAMP even reads the track names (excluding the VST version) and hovering over any of the 160 level indicators will show you the track name.
HoRNet SAMP supports mono, stereo and 7.1.2 tracks so it can be used on objects and beds. With HoRNet SAMP, managing your Dolby Atmos mixes has never been easier. Get started today and take control of your audio.
The demo is fully functional except for the fact that every now and then it will silence out, you cannot save parameter values with your session and the plugin will not respond to automation coming from the host.
- Equalizer based on TotalEQ with up to 6 different bands
- Compressor based on SyncPressor
- Clipper and Limiter based on Magnus MK2
- Input and output gain slider
- Attack and release times can be synced to DAW tempo
- Module order freely selectable
- Interporcess communication between plugins
- Up to 160 different plugin instances supported
- Track name read directly from DAW (except for VST)
- Input meter display for each instance
- Compressor and limiter side chain selectable
- Bypass button for each module and global bypass button
- Online help
- Intelligent oversampling up to 4x
- Resizable vector GUI
- Hardware accelerated GUI
- Apple Silicon native support
- macOS (10.11 and later) and Windows (7 and later, OpenGL 2.1 required) support.
- 64-bit only plugins for macOS and Windows.
- Audio Units, VST, VST3 and AAX format.
The HoRNet SAMP has no copy protection, we don’t believe in copy protection, they are always cracked and they are annoying for the users, we all know you are not going to give away the plugin on the internet…
So simply download the plugin and enjoy your recordings!