MasterTool 1.1.1 is available, this update is free for owners of the plugin and includes:
- Fixed possible endless loop in update model
- Fixed crash when re opening old projects in windows
- Removed shadows to increase GUI compatibility
Download the update logging into your account
Mastering made easy
HoRNet MasterTool is a sound processor designed to apply that final touch to your tracks, you can think of it as a mastering robot.
Thanks to our algorithms and some clever intelligence built in the plugin can adapt to almost every music genre, if you are searching for an easy way to fix your tracks and make them sound good MasterTool it’s here to help you, and if you are a podcaster or work with voiceovers, we have also added some special algorithm tweaks to make you happy.
The plugin takes care of fixing frequency spectrum issues in your mix thanks to our frequency unmasking algorithm, then analyzes the dynamic content and using our coherence meter algorithm as feedback it sets a clipper and two different limiters.
The first clipper and the first limiter cut off the peaks increasing the loudness, the second limiter helps in reaching the final level you specify.
The demo is fully functional except for the fact that every now and then it will silence out, you cannot save parameter values with your session and the plugin will not respond to automation coming from the host.
- Automatic EQ analisys and correction
- Three dynamics stages, a clipper and two limiters
- Smart logic sets the internal parameters analyzing audio characteristics
- Special voice mode for podcasts
- Realtime display of correction and gain reduction applied
- LUFS target level and amount of EQ correction can be set by the user
- Resizable interface, hardware accelerated
- Mac OS X (10.11 and later with Metal support) and Windows (7 and later, OpenGL 2 required) support
- Apple Silicon native support (except for AAX)
- 64-bit plugin for Mac and Windows
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and AAX format
The HoRNet MasterTool has no copy protection, we don’t believe in copy protection, they are always cracked and they are annoying for the users, we all know you are not going to give away the plugin on the internet…
So simply download the plugin and enjoy your recordings!