Flexible harmonic wave shaper
HoRNet Harmonics is a wave shaper based on the Chebyshev polynomials. Its non-linear processing lets you adjust the level of harmonics added to the signal, warming it up in different ways.
The plugin provides 10 harmonics generators of which you can set the amplitude and phase, increasing or decreasing the impact of the harmonic on the input signal. The resulting sine wave equivalent shape is displayed on the right side of the GUI.
HoRNet Harmonics provides great flexibility and lets you create interesting distortion, try for instance to remove the fundamental frequency (set the first slider to zero) and create a “broken record” sound, or use one of the provided preset to explore the different possibilities offered by the plugin.
- Individual harmonic manipulation
- Adjustable level and phase for each harmonic
- 10 different harmonics generators
- Mac OS X (>=10.7) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and AAX format.
- Apple Silicon not supported yet
The HoRNet Harmonics has no copy protection, I don’t believe in copy protection, they are always cracked and they are annoying for the users, we all know you are not going to give away the plugin on the internet…
So simply download the plugin and enjoy your recordings!