FREE vintage FET compressor
The HoRNet FAT-FET is a sound processor that provides you with a FET compressor emulation model, simulating the characteristics of an analog blue stripe vintage compressor The algorithm makes no compromise trying to achieve the best possible quality, still maintaining a reasonable CPU load.
The algorithm is the same as the one found in our Multicomp and Multicomp Plus MK2 but with a slight twist in the side chain that creates a little more aggressive sound (the blue stripe version of this compressor had a slight more distortion in the side chain that caused more distortion in the compressed signal)
The FAT-FET can be found in the Computer Music Magazine DVD and is not available anywhere else.
- Analogue-style dynamics based on classic 1176 FET compression
- Optional High Quality oversampling mode for even better sound
- Ultra-fast attack times, down to just 0.02ms!
- Fully adjustable threshold (unlike fixed threshold on 1176)
- Sweepable ratio (unlike button-based selection on 1176)
- Input/Output metering
- Gain reduction metering
- 32-/64-bit Mac AU/VST
- 32-/64-bit PC VST