AnalogStage 1.2.0 is available, this update is free for owners of the plugin and includes:
Fixed crash with GarageBand
Improved VU Meter response
Fixed VU Meter being randomly stuck
Added Apple M1 support
Removed 32bit support
Raised minimum required os to macOS 10.11 and Windows Vista
Add analog vibe to your digital mixes
HoRNet AnalogStage is a console emulation plugin that re-creates those sound characteristics usually associated with analog gear (saturation, hiss, non linear frequency response, etc.) and can be used to bring to your mix some analog console flavour if used on every channel or buss.
AnalogStage simulates the response of three different types of analog technology: operational amplifiers (the cleanest and more modern technology), transistor (the discrete transistor designs were popular in the 70s and have some fat saturation) and tube (the dynamic and smooth saturation of the past). Every one of the three different type of emulation can be used inside the same project but for convenience you can create up to eight group of instances so that any change to the emulation type, age, hiss switch and saturation switch is applied to every plugin belonging to the group.
AnalogStage also provide a stereo VU meter calibrated to -18dBFS to help you gain stage the plugin and to help you even more we added our latest auto gain technology.
We also added an “age” slider that can make your virtual console older simulating the effect of drying condensers, this affect both the saturation amount and the frequency response.
The demo is fully functional except for the fact that every now and then it will silence out, you cannot save parameter values with your session and the plugin will not respond to automation coming from the host.
- Three different types of emulation: op.amp., transistor and tube.
- Instances can be grouped so a parameter change is applied to the whole group.
- Age control simulates the aging of the analog device changing saturation and frequency response.
- Adjustable input gain from -18dB to +18dB.
- Stereo VU meter calibrated to -18 dBFS.
- Adjustable automatic gain technology.
- Separate saturation and hiss controls.
- Analog component tolerance emulation.
- Apple Silicon M1 support
- macOS (10.11 and later) and Windows (Vista and later) support.
- 64-bit on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units, VST, VST3, RTAS and AAX format.
The HoRNet AnalogStage has no copy protection, we don’t believe in copy protection, they are always cracked and they are annoying for the users, we all know you are not going to give away the plugin on the internet…
So simply download the plugin and enjoy your recordings!