AnalogStage MK2 1.0.4 is available, this update is free for owners of the plugin and includes:
Fixed input gain being incorrectly set when restoring session
Fixed some controls not responding to cmd+click on macOS
Fixed input VU Meter not showing the same level of computed Auto Gain
Add analog vibe to your digital mixes
HoRNet AnalogStage MK2 is a console emulation plugin that re-creates those sound characteristics usually associated with analog gear (saturation, hiss, non linear frequency response, etc.) and can be used to bring to your mix some analog console flavor if used on every channel or buss.
AnalogStage simulates the response of three different types of analog technology: operational amplifiers (the cleanest and more modern technology), transistor (the discrete transistor designs were popular in the 70s and have some fat saturation) and tube (the dynamic and smooth saturation of the past) both Transistor and Tube modes includes an advanced transformer emulation since that component is an integral part of te sound of that era. You can choose whether to use each instance of AnalogStage MK2 independently or linked together, both in groups (up to 8) or globally. By default some of the parameters that determines the sound of the “console” are linked globally but with a right click on every control you can choose if that control is linked only in the group or globally.
AnalogStage also provide a stereo VU meter calibrated to -18dBFS to help you gain stage the plugin and to help you even more we added our latest auto gain technology to be able to quickly gainstage your mix.
We also added an “age” slider that can make your virtual console older simulating the effect of drying condensers, this affect both the saturation amount and the frequency response.
For convenience we have also added 6db/Octave high pass and low pass filters, a phase reversal button and a “mic mode” button that gives 20dB boost in input to drive the preamp very hard and create distortions.
AnalogStage MK2 provides intelligent oversampling up to 4x to guarantee the highest possibile sound quality and an internal processing sample rate of 192KHz.
The demo is fully functional except for the fact that every now and then it will silence out, you cannot save parameter values with your session and the plugin will not respond to automation coming from the host.
- Three different types of emulation: op.amp., transistor and tube.
- Parameter changes can be send to incenses on the same group or globally
- Age control simulates the aging of the analog device changing saturation and frequency response.
- Adjustable input gain from -20dB to +20dB.
- “Mic” mode for an additional +20dB boost to create heavy distortions
- Stereo VU meter calibrated to -18 dBFS.
- Adjustable automatic gain technology.
- Separate saturation and hiss controls.
- Saturation amount and hiss freely adjustable
- 6 dB/octave high pass and low pass filters
- Phase reversal button
- Analog component tolerance emulation.
- Intelligent oversampling that allows the plugin to always work internally at 192Khz
- Vectorial user interface which is sharp on every resolution
- Freely resizable user interface
- Apple Silicon native support (except for AAX)
- macOS (10.11 and later) and Windows (Vista and later) support.
- 64-bit on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units, VST, VST3 and AAX format.
The HoRNet AnalogStage MK2 has no copy protection, we don’t believe in copy protection, they are always cracked and they are annoying for the users, we all know you are not going to give away the plugin on the internet…
So simply download the plugin and enjoy your recordings!