MultiFreqs 1.1.5 is available, this update is free for owners of the plugin and includes:
- Finally fixed various issues with Logic on Apple Silicon
Inspect and compare multiple tracks at once
HoRNet MultiFreqs is a spectrum analyser that provides two different kind of visualisation of the audio spectrum for up to 28 tracks together.
The first visualisation type is called “analog” and is inspired to an analog hardware spectrum analyser that is still found on the master of many recording studios even today, the second one is called “digital” and it’s our own take on the typical spectrum analyser based on the FFT (the standard math to transform an audio file into its spectrum components)
MultiFreqs GUI is completely resizable and it’s crisp and smooth on every display thanks to its hardware accelerated drawing.
Up to 28 tracks can be shown together and you can select which one you want to display, on VST3 and AAX host the plugin is able to read the track name, but you can easily change it just clicking on the name of the instance.
The plugin offer different integration times and ranges for the levels shown by the spectrum analyser, it also provides peak and average display features . MultiFreqs can display both the “mid” (or sum) part of a stereo signal and the “side” (or difference) to help you isolate problematic frequencies.
To find out problems between tracks even faster MultiFreqs also has a “conflict” button that shows only the part of the spectrum in common between all the enabled tracks.
Using a multi track spectrum analyser like HoRNet MultiFreqs allows you to check against frequency collision in different track (like the classic snare and kick combo or kick and bass) and help you get a more separated sounding mix and when the GUI is closed it uses almost no CPU so you can keep an instance of MultiFreqs in every track of your mix and open it when you need it.
We decided to not provide a demo for MultiFreqs because we don’t want to to cripple our product too much and limiting the capability of this plugin for a demo would mean to provide a bad testing experience.
For this reason we offer an instantaneous full refund within 15 days of your purchase if you buy MultiFreqs and you don’t like it
- Two different spectrum views, analog and digital
- Selectable dBs range
- Three different integration times
- Peaks and average display and reset
- Mid/Side mode (display sum of stereo channels or difference)
- Up to 28 different tracks can be shown at once
- “Conflict” mode to display overlapping spectrum between tracks
- Instances get the track name automatically (available in VST3 and AAX formats)
- Analyzer color freely selectable for every instance
- Preset save and load
- Resizable vector GUI
- Hardware accelerated GUI
- Apple Silicon native support (except for AAX)
- Mac OS X (10.13 and later) and Windows (7 and later) support.
- 64-bit plugins for macOS and Windows.
- Audio Units, VST, VST3 and AAX format.
The HoRNet MultiFreqs has no copy protection, we don’t believe in copy protection, they are always cracked and they are annoying for the users, we all know you are not going to give away the plugin on the internet…
So simply download the plugin and enjoy your recordings!