We have just released the new Harmonics Pro, the advanced version of our free plugin.
Harmonics Pro allows you to control up to 10 different harmonics and a clipper with pre- emphasis and de-emphasis filters and the options hysteresis behavior.
Here’s the complete list of features:
- Up to 10 different harmonics can be added to original signal
- Master control for harmonics level
- Soft clipper
- Pre emphasis and de emphasis eq with up to 4 different filters
- Hysteresis simulation (transformer, tube and magnetic tape behavior)
- Input and output level can be linked to keep level constant
- Separate dry and wet controls
- Intelligent oversampling that allows the plugin to always work internally at 192Khz
- Vector user interface which is sharp on every resolution
- Freely resizable user interface
- Apple Silicon M1 support
- macOS (10.11 and later) and Windows (Vista and later) support.
- 64-bit on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units, VST, VST3 and AAX format.
HoRNet Harmonics Pro is available for just 10,99€ and if you own the free Harmonics it’s just 5,49€.
As always, we provide a 15 days 100% money back guarantee but you can try the demo before buying.
Owners of the complete bundle can have the plugin with 40% discount.