HoRNet plugins announces the immediate availability of ADDA, a plugin designed to emulate the sound of early digital gear.
HoRNet ADDA includes two bit crusher, a resampler and analog emulation for both the input and output stages allowing a faithful emulation of the digital gear of the 80s and 90s.
- ADC emulation with bit crusher and resampler.
- DAC emulation with bit crusher and dithering.
- Four different resampling algorithms available.
- Bit crushing from 24 to 4 bits.
- Resampling from 44100Hz to 4000Hz.
- Antialias filter which can be disabled.
- Analog and output stages emulation for enhanced harmonic content.
- Variable saturation level for the input and output stages.
- Optional analog hiss emulation.
- Pre emphasis and de emphasis filters which can be linked together.
- Input and output and be linked to maintain constant loudness.
- Oversampling up to 4x with “auto” option.
- Each feature of the plugin can be individually turned on or off.
- Each module can be turned on or off.
HoRNet ADDA is available for just 11.99€ on hornetplugins.com, owners of the HoRNet Complete Bundle can have the new ADDA with 40% discount.