DeeLay Plus 1.3.1 is available, this update is free for owners of the plugin and includes:
Fixed plugin crashing on windows
A digital delay plugin with many modulations options
HoRNet DeeLay Plus is an advanced delay plugin that can be used to create space, moving sounds and also weird effects.
The core of the plugin are two separate delay units (called for convenience left and right) that can be routed to the left or the right channel independently, also the feedback of each unit can be cross-fed to the other one.
The standard delay controls like feedback and delay time are provided and can be linked together for quicker use, you can also sync the delay time to the host tempo.
DeeLay Plus gives you instant visual feedback thanks to the top waveform display that shows the input and output levels, those levels are also shown in the handy small peak meters next to the input and output knob so that you always have a meter close to your eyes when it matters.
HoRNet DeeLay Plus gives you many modulation and sound manipulation options, the feedback path can be filtered with a 6dB/oct low pass filter and a 6dB/oct high pass filter, followed by a distortion unit that goes from “clean” to “completely crushed” sound. Setting the feedback to 100% sends each delay element in a “continuous loop” mode where the output sound never stops even if the input goes silent, entering this mode gives you weird and noisy sounds or looping hypnotic ones.
To make things more interesting we gave DeeLay Plus two LFO (Low Frequency Oscillators) that go from 0.1Hz to 10Hz. Each of the LFO provides four different waveform (sine, triangle, sawtooth and square) and each of the LFO can be routed simultaneously both to time and feedback level of each of the delay lines, it sounds complicated but in the end it means that you can modulate both time (creating pitch variations) and feedback (creating time variation) for each of the delay modules. Two LFOs means that complex waveform can be made as a modulation source and this in turn makes your moving sound more interesting.
DeeLay Plus also has a character of its own thanks to the Analog to Digital converter emulation that can be set to emulate converters from 24 bit to 8 bit for cheap 80s sounds.
The demo is fully functional except for the fact that every now and then it will silence out, you cannot save parameter values with your session and the plugin will not respond to automation coming from the host.
- Two separate delay elements with feedback.
- Max. 5s delay time.
- Tempo sync with host DAW.
- Routable feedback to each one of the two delays.
- Endless loop mode.
- Routable output to left or right for each delay line.
- Delay time and feedback link.
- Input and output graphic display.
- Adjustable hi pass and low pass filter on delay output.
- Adjustable feedback distortion.
- Analog to digital converter emulation.
- Two separate LFO.
- Four wave shape for each LFO (sine, saw, triangle and square).
- Each LFO can modulate both time and feedback for each delay.
- Dry / Wet knob.
- macOS (>=10.13) and Windows (>= win7) support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and AAX format.
- This plugin is natively compatible with Apple Silicon (M1/M2) processors.
- Apple Silicon native support
The HoRNet DeeLay Plus has no copy protection, I don’t believe in copy protection, they are always cracked and they are annoying for the users, we all know you are not going to give away the plugin on the internet…
So simply download the plugin and enjoy your recordings!